Please complete this form to register for after school care on the last day of school, Friday June 17th. Young Oaks hours for this day will be 12:05 - 3:30 PM.
Please complete the lottery form for your Elementary School Building below:
Addams Early Childhood Center
A significant step in your child's success...
The Mission of the Addams Early Childhood Center is to provide developmentally appropriate and individualized educational programs for children from birth to age six.
The Early Childhood Center is a family-friendly learning center with trained staff and unique opportunities for sharing and collaboration. Youngsters from 2.5 to 5 years of age participate in developmentally appropriate and individualized educational programs. The pre-school curriculum based on Early Childhood Standards of Quality, along with parent involvement provides a solid foundation for the future success of our students.
The dedicated staff continually evaluates and enhances the various programs in order to meet the continually growing needs of our children, families and community.
Addams Early Childhood Center Child Care Open Enrollment Period
The programs are State Licensed and include play based and pre-kindergarten readiness activities. The center is usually open all year round and offers both Full Time and Part Time programs.
Any interested parties should complete the application on the Childcare Program link on the right side of this page.
PROGRAMS OFFERED AT THIS FACILITY
- Special Education Services and Programming for children birth through 5 years
- Great Start Readiness Program (GSRP)
- 3 Year Old Preschool Program
- 4 Year Old Preschool Program
- Extended School Day Care
- Early Childhood Summer Care (3-5 years-old) *Coming Summer 2023
- Young Oaks/Latchkey Program Registration- District wide registration for the Young Oaks Program is at Addams Early Childhood Center (ECC). Each elementary school houses a Young Oaks Program.
- Young Oaks Summer Care (DK-5th Grade)
- Head Start is housed at Churchill Community Education Center. Enrollment is through OLHSA
Kendra Starr | EHS/HS Intake Coordinator | OLHSA, A Community Action Agency Cesar E. Chavez Ave. | Pontiac MI 48432 | Phone 248.470.8019 | Fax 248.724.1998
Helping people. Changing lives. | www.olhsa.org | facebook.com/OLHSA