If you are interested please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or apply using the link below.
*Fall 2022 will bring changes to our current childcare program. Students must be enrolled in our full day preschool programs in order to qualify for our extended care program. Follow the links to learn more about our full day preschool options for 3 or 4 year-olds beginning Sept. 2022!
(Program Structure operating through August 2022)
Our program is designed to offer full and part time child care. We recognize each child's uniqueness and will provide activities to enhance social, emotional, physical, and intellectual growth as they are ready.
Click this link to start the application process.
- Is available from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Is for toddlers and preschoolers ages 3 to 5 years (if five after September 1 of current school year)
- Has Certified Staff
- Is Licensed by the State of Michigan
- Is a tuition based program with reasonable rates.
Our goal is to provide families with quality day care in an environment that encourages children to share, grow, and learn. We want children to feel good about themselves and about going to school.
Children learn through exploration and discovery. This process takes place as they play and interact with one another in a guided setting.
Our preschool element allows for school readiness in a full day care setting. Children will learn to feel competent about the world around them as they develop in several areas:
- Social and verbal skills
- Acceptance of and appropriate means of expressing feelings
- Willingness to attempt new things
- Problem solving skills
- Motor skills (large and small)
You may enroll your child(ren) for any set days, Monday through Friday. Enrollment may be either full time or part time based on availability.
The child care service is provided every week day, Monday through Friday, except when Royal Oak Schools observes the following holidays/days off:
- Labor Day: September 6, 2021
- Election Day: November 2, 2021
- Thanksgiving Break: November 24-November 26, 2021
- Holiday Break (December 20-December 31, 2021)
- Good Friday: April 15, 2022
- Memorial Day: May 30, 2022
- July 4th Holiday: July 1 and July 4, 2022