Addams Early Childhood Center
A significant step in your child's success...
The Mission of the Addams Early Childhood Center is to provide developmentally appropriate and individualized educational programs for children from birth to age six.
The Early Childhood Center is a family-friendly learning center with specialized staff and unique opportunities for sharing and collaboration. Youngsters from 2.5 to 5 years of age participate in developmentally appropriate and individualized educational programs. The pre-school curriculum based on Early Childhood Standards of Quality, along with parent involvement provides a solid foundation for the future success of our students.
The dedicated staff continually evaluates and enhances the various programs in order to meet the continually growing needs of our children, families and community.
Addams Early Childhood Center Child Care Open Enrollment Period
Addams Early Childhood Center’s ChildCare Program for 3 and 4 year-old students is currently closed. We are taking applications in anticipation of reopening. The programs are State Licensed and include play based and pre-kindergarten readiness activities. The center is open all year round and offers both Full Time and Part Time programs.
Any interested parties should contact email@example.com for further information.
FREE PROGRAMS OFFERED AT THIS FACILITY
- Early Childhood Special Education Program (ECSE)
- Early Intervention
- Great Start Readiness Program (GSRP)
FEE PROGRAMS OFFERED AT THIS FACILITY
- Child Care Program
- 3 Year Old Preschool Program
- 4/5 Year Old Preschool Program
- 4/5 Year Old Blended Preschool Program
- Young Oaks/Latchkey Program Registration- District wide registration for the Young Oaks Program is at Addams Early Childhood Center (ECC). Each elementary school houses a Young Oaks Program.
- Young Oaks Summer Care
- Head Start Information available, program is held at another facility in the district and is not run by the ECC.
- Childcare, Preschool and GSRP create an optimal educational environment by having more classroom staff and less children than required by licensing.
- Child Care COVID Response & Preparedness Plan