If you are interested please contact email@example.com for more information or apply using the link below.
We anticipate reopening on September 7, 2021 of the 21-22 school year.
Click this link to start the application process.
Our children's care program is designed to offer full and part time child care. We recognize each child's uniqueness and will provide activities to enhance social, emotional, physical, and intellectual growth as they are ready.
- Is available from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Is for toddlers and preschoolers ages 3 to 5 years (if five after September 1 of current school year)
- Has Certified Staff
- Is Licensed by the State of Michigan
- Is a tuition based program with reasonable rates.
Our goal is to provide families with quality day care in an environment that encourages children to share, grow, and learn. We want children to feel good about themselves and about going to school.
Children learn through exploration and discovery. This process takes place as they play and interact with one another in a guided setting.
Our preschool element allows for school readiness in a full day care setting. Children will learn to feel competent about the world around them as they develop in several areas:
- Social and verbal skills
- Acceptance of and appropriate means of expressing feelings
- Willingness to attempt new things
- Problem solving skills
- Motor skills (large and small)
You may enroll your child(ren) for any set days, Monday through Friday. Enrollment may be either full time or part time based on availability.
The child care service is provided every week day, Monday through Friday, except when Royal Oak Schools observes the following holidays/days off:
- Labor Day: September 6, 2021
- Election Day: November 2, 2021
- Thanksgiving Break: November 24-November 26, 2021
- Holiday Break (December 20-December 31, 2021)
- Good Friday: April 15, 2022
- Memorial Day: May 30, 2021
- July 4th Holiday: July 1 and July 4, 2021