superintendent evaluation process
Royal Oak Schools Board of Education has adopted the Michigan Association of School Boards (MASB), Superintendent Evaluation Tool. Pursuant to Michigan PA 173 Section 1249(3)(c) MASB has compiled the information below which can be reviewed at http://www.masb.org/superintendents.aspx
- The research base for the evaluation framework, instrument, and process.
- The identity and qualifications of the author or authors.
- Either evidence of reliability, validity, and efficacy or a plan for developing that evidence.
- The evaluation frameworks and rubrics, with detailed descriptors for each performance level on key summative indicators.
- A description of the processes for collecting evidence, conducting evaluation conferences, developing performance ratings, and developing performance improvement plans.
- A description of the plan for providing evaluators and observers with training.