Internal School Transfers

Current Students

Currently enrolled students considering changing buildings for the following school year must submit an Elementary Transfer Request starting January 16, 2017 and through March 3, 2017 (by 4:00 p.m.). If you are a current student, please complete an Elementary Transfer Request Form below.

New Students

If you are a student NEW to Royal Oak Schools and would like to attend a school out of your normal attendance area, an Elementary Transfer Request will be provided in the Central Enrollment Office when you return your enrollment packet.

Enrollment paperwork must be submitted before an Elementary Transfer Form can be submitted.