Can be purchased online from Docufide.comExternal Link


To request a copy of your Dondero or Kimball high school transcript, the requirements are:

Signed statement or release form  (available on-line & in the Main Office at Royal Oak High School) with the following information:

  • School you attended or graduated from
  • Name at time of attendance or graduation
  • Year of attendance or graduation
  • Address to send transcript
  • Phone number where you can be reached in case of questions

Call (248) 435-8500 ext.1075 for more information