Internal School Transfers

Current Students

Currently enrolled students considering changing buildings for the following school year must submit the Internal School Transfer Request starting January 16, 2017 and through March 3, 2017 (by 4:00 p.m.). If you are a current student, please complete the Internal School Transfer Request Form below (available in January).

New Students

If you are a student NEW to Royal Oak Schools and would like to attend a school out of your normal attendance area, an Internal School Transfer Request will be provided in the Central Enrollment Office when you return your enrollment packet.

-Enrollment paperwork must be submitted before an Elementary Transfer Form can be submitted.