welcome to central Enrollment
Enrollments are conducted Monday through Friday at our Centralized Enrollment Office. The Enrollment Office is not only where you will enroll your child for school but also where you can find answers to your questions regarding residency, enrollment, and Schools of Choice.
Paper packets are available at each school and at the Enrollment Office. You can also choose to download and print.
Or, you may complete the student pre-enrollment form online. Please note that if you complete the pre-enrollment form you will need to also complete a Supplemental Enrollment form as well as the applicable forms found on the Supplemental Enrollment Checklist.
Royal Oak Schools enrolls elementary-aged students based on their attendance area school. If you need to identify and locate your attendance area school, please go to the District Map .
enrollment/registration required documents:
• 2 Proofs of Residency
- Lease Agreement (including the page with landlord and tenant signatures)
- Mortgage Statement (within last month)
- City Assessor's Tax Statement (current year)
- Current Utility bill or Cable bill (within last month)
- Notarized Affidavit of Residence if living in someone else's home/apt
> This person's driver license and two (2) proofs of their residence
• Driver License (of parent or guardian)
• Birth Certificate - original or certified copy with raised seal
• Immunization Record
• Vision Screening required for Kindergarteners
• Court documents, if applicable (guardianship, foster care, etc.)
• High School - requires transcript at time of enrollment
Please have the following information with you as well: Emergency Contact Names/Phone Numbers , Physicians Name/Phone Number, and Previous School Name/Address, Phone and Fax Numbers.
forms and supporting documents
Elementary Transfer Request (January 4, 2016- February 26, 2016)
-Enrollment paperwork must be submitted before an Elementary Transfer Form can be submitted.
- Enrollment and Elementary Transfer Information
- Elementary Transfer Guidelines
- Elementary Transfer Form