Welcome to the Home of the Ravens!
Our Mascot is rocky the raven.
oUR COlors are blue, silver and black
important dates to remember
- All physicals must be dated after April 15, 2016 in order to be valid for 2016-17 school year.
- ADMISSION PRICES AT ROYAL OAK HIGH SCHOOL & MIDDLE SCHOOL
All middle school events are $2.00 for adults $1.00 for students (10 and under are free with adult)
All high school events are $3.00 for students (10 and under free with adult). Adults are $3.00 for sub-varsity events and $5.00 for all varsity events. (MHSAA and school sponsored tournaments are not included)
Yearly athletic passes are available for all home events with the exception of Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Bowling and MHSAA tournaments. If you would like to purchase an athletic pass please print the attached order form and return it to the Royal Oak High School Athletic Office.
Ford Drive One 4 Your School Fundraising Event
Thank you to all that showed your support for the Royal Oak High School Athletic Department by volunteering your time either by working the Drive One event or coming out to take a test drive. It was a successful event and we couldn't have done it without the hard work of many people and the continued support of Royal Oak Ford!
Registration for winter Sports
Registration will take place in the Athletic Office, for all those planning to partiicpate in a winter sport, on October 27, November 3 and November 7 from 3:00 - 4:00 p.m. In order to register you will need to bring your completed physical (if you did not play a fall sport) along with your pay to participate fee . The Winter pay to particapte fee is $150 full pay for your first sport; $100 for your second sport or $40 for your first sport if you receive reduced lunch; $25 for your second sport if you receive reduced lunch. If you receive free lunch, the fee is waived regardles of how many sports you play.
Follow volleyball on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/royaloakvolleyball
COntact Information for Our coaches
Important information regarding athletic eligibility
In order for a student to be academically eligible to participate in athletics at Royal Oak High School they must adhere to the following standard at all times:
- Successfully pass no less than (80%) - 4 out of 5, 5 out of 6, or 6 out of 7 classes in the previous semester, of which at least three classes must be a C- or better. If the student is ineligible based on the previous semester grades or deficiencies over multiple semesters (see below), the student will be ineligible for participation until deficiencies, including incompletes and failures from a previous semester are recovered.
While a student may participate with one "E" or failing semester grade, if the student fails a second class in any subsequent semester, the student will be ineligible to compete until one or more failures are recovered. (See athletic handbook for further information regarding credit recovery).
It is imperative that if a student fails to meet this standard at the conclusion of the Spring Semester (June), that they attend summer school and attain a grade of at least a "C" in whatever class they take. The class does not have to be in the same subject as the one that they received an "E" in. Summer school is the only option a student has to reinstate their eligibility for the fall semester.
Important points of interest
- You must be in school all day in order to be eligible to practice or compete that day.
- In order to participate in Athletics at Royal Oak High School, you must be enrolled at the high school.
- The Student Athlete Code of Conduct is in effect 365 days a year regardless of whether school is in session or not.
Information on Concussions
See attached files Below for information pertaining to specific sports
Athletic Web Sites: The content of the websites or links found below are not maintained or monitored by Royal Oak Schools