Instructional Swim Program
Summer Registration will take place on Saturday, May 17 from 9:00 - 11:00 a.M. and Wednesday, May 21 from 5:15 - 6:30 p.M. at the Royal Oak High School Pool.
For more information see our program flier(s) for Summer Swim Flyer
Open Swim Program at Royal Oak Middle School
Summer Recreational Swim Program
Monday, June 16 - Thursday, July 31, 2014
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday Evenings
- 7:15 - 8:30 p.m. Children & Adults
- 8:30 - 9:45 Adults Only (lap swimming)
- Everyone: $5.00 (5 and under free)
- Senior Citizens: Free with pass for city residents (retired and minimum age 60). Passes are available at the Continuing Education Office at Churchill.
- Discount punch cards are available for $40 for 10 visits. Cards can be purchased at the pool during open swim.
General Information for Swimmers
Equipment needed: Bathing suit, towel, and lock to secure clothing or valuables. The School District is not responsible for lost property. No flotation devices are allowed in the pool.