INSTRUCTIONAL SWIM PROGRAM
For information on Fall 2016 swimming lessons click here.
Open Swim Hours at royal oak middle school September 8, 2016 - March 9, 2017
- Monday Evenings 7:30 - 8:30 p.m. for children & adults; 8:30 - 9:45 for adults only
- Thursday evenings 8:45 - 10:00 p.m. for adults only
- Everyone: $5.00 (5 and under free)
- Senior Citizens: Free with pass for city residents (retired and minimum age 60). Passes are available at the Continuing Education Office at Churchill.
- Discount punch cards are available for $40 for 10 visits. Cards can be purchased at the pool during open swim.
General Information for Swimmers
Equipment needed: Bathing suit, towel, and lock to secure clothing or valuables. The School District is not responsible for lost property. No flotation devices are allowed in the pool.
PARTICIPANT CODE OF CONDUCT
Participants are expected to follow all Royal Oak Schools policies and procedures, including posted pool rules. Participants are expected to be courteous to other facility users. The following actions will not be tolerated and may be cause for suspension or termination of all privileges and/or legal prosecution:
1. Harassment, intimidation, or similar actions towards patrons or staff.
2. Vulgar, obscene, abusive, derogatory, taunting, or demeaning comments and/or gestures.
3. Destructive, dangerous or hazardous behavior to people, equipment or facilities.
4. Failure to obey directives of lifeguards or pool supervisor.