Instructional Swim Program
For more information see our program flier(s) for Fall Swim Flyer
Open Swim Program at Royal Oak Middle School
Monday and Thursday Evenings
- Monday Evenings: 7:30 - 8:30 p.m. for children and adults
8:30 - 9:45 p.m. for Adults Only
- Thursday Evenings: 8:45 - 10:00 p.m. for Adults Only
- Everyone: $5.00 (5 and under free)
- Senior Citizens: Free with pass for city residents (retired and minimum age 60). Passes are available at the Continuing Education Office at Churchill.
- Discount punch cards are available for $40 for 10 visits. Cards can be purchased at the pool during open swim.
General Information for Swimmers
Equipment needed: Bathing suit, towel, and lock to secure clothing or valuables. The School District is not responsible for lost property. No flotation devices are allowed in the pool.