INSTRUCTIONAL SWIM PROGRAM - Winter lessons will be at royal oak middle school
For information on Winter 2018 Swimming Lessons click on link. Registration will take place at Royal Oak Middle School on November 18 from 8:30 - 11:00 a.m. and on December 6 at Royal Oak High School from 5:15 - 6:30 inside the pool entrance.
OPEN SWIM HOURS AT ROYAL OAK MIDDLE SCHOOL
Fall/Winter Open Swim Hours
September 7, 2017 - March 8, 2018
Monday evenings: 7:30 - 8:30 p.m. Children and Adults
8:30 - 9:45 p.m. Adults Only (lap lanes available)
Thursday evenings: 8:45 - 10:00 p.m. Adults only (lap lanes available)
- Everyone: $5.00 (5 and under free)
- Senior Citizens: Free with pass for city residents (retired and minimum age 60). Passes are available at the Continuing Education Office at Churchill.
- Discount punch cards are available for $40 for 10 visits. Cards can be purchased at the pool during open swim.
General Information for Swimmers
Equipment needed: Bathing suit, towel, and lock to secure clothing or valuables. The School District is not responsible for lost property. No flotation devices are allowed in the pool.
Participant Code of Conduct
Participants are expected to follow all Royal Oak Schools policies and procedures, including posted pool rules. Participants are expected to be courteous to other facility users. The following actions will not be tolerated and may be cause for suspension or termination of all privileges and/or legal prosecution:
- Harassment, intimidation, or similar actions towards patrons or staff.
- Vulgar, obscene, abusive, derogatory, taunting, or demeaning comments and/or gestures.
- Destructive, dangerous or hazardous behavior to people, equipment or facilities.
- Failure to obey directives of lifeguards or pool supervisor.