The following comments about the Royal Oak Dream Home Expo were received from Royal Oak residents who attended past year's Expos, as well as, exhibitors and sponsors of the event:

"The best thing home owners can do is to have a plan for what improvements they want to make to their homes. I recommend they try to attend as many home shows as they can.

Home owners need to be current with the industry's newest improvement products and ideas for enriching their life-style. Many home owners realize their biggest jewel is their home. An important way to enrich your life-style is to attend community home shows put on by contractors in your home town."
Murray Gula, Detroit broadcast veteran in the "Home Improvement" area. (2006)

"Four Seasons Garden Center & Custom Landscaping Services has participated in the Dream Home Expo every year since the beginning. We continue because not only is it a significant lead source, but because we are pleased to support the communities in which we work."
Four Seasons Garden Center & Custom Landscaping Services (2006)

"Great Location! Great Turnout! Many Leads!"
Royal Oakland Community Credit Union (2006)

"We benefit greatly from participating in the Dream Home Expo. Leads came from attendees and participating vendors - that's Win-Win!"
United Mobile Power Wash, Inc. (2006)

"As a result of our first year in the Dream Home Expo in 2005, we were able to obtain several new customers in Royal Oak. The types of jobs ranged from garages to decks to complete 2nd story additions."
Jay-Bilt Construction (2006)

"I have participated in the Royal Oak Dream Home Expo for 4 years."
Zack M. Ostroff Assoc., PLLC (2006)

"2007 Will be our fifth year of participation in the Dream Home Expo. This has been a good return on investment."
Piche Brothers LLC (2006)

"The dream home expo is a great way to reach customers who have older homes and need us!"
Frederick Collins Construction and Repair (2006)

"Dream Home brings us local business, right here in our neighborhood.  This is our third year, and we have always had a good response."
Paul Lampinen, Roy & Paul Painting & Decorating (2007)

"I enjoy working within the Royal Oak Community. As someone who has done historic home inspection and renovation, I appreciate the opportunity to meet the Royal Oak residents who are preserving and restoring their older homes, in the small intimate setting of a local expo."
Daniel Welch, Danway Home Inspection (2006)

"Although new to the Dream Home Expo, Mr. Fix-it is not new to Royal Oak since we have completed over 110 projects in recent years."
Rick Ritway, Mr. Fix-It Building Company (2006)

"This is our 3rd year at the Royal Oak Dream Home Expo. We are thrilled to show our new construction homes to everyone."
Jodi Fantuzzi, Fantuzzi Homes (2006)

"In the last year have built 56 job's in Royal Oak- kitchens, additions, dormers, siding and trim. In the last 2 years we have built 144 jobs in the Royal Oak, Ferndale and Clawson area."
Bobby Kowalewski, Father & Son (2006)

"For the past 6 years, Contract Design Group has participated in Royal Oak's "Dream Home Expo" and has met many new customers while displaying our products to the community."
Bob Richard Strehlke, Contract Design Group (2006)

"We are a local company with 37 years in the home improvement business. This is our 3rd year at the Expo. We have a showroom and have done hundreds of jobs in Royal Oak and the surrounding area."
Murray Built Construction Company (2006)

"This is our 2nd year at the expo. I would like to thank all of our customers from last year's show for their support. The people of Royal Oak and the surrounding areas are great to work with and talk to. I am looking forward to another great show"
Eason Painting (2006)

"I have heard that this show brings good recruits, I have built 3 jobs in Royal Oak last year."
Jim Hall, Jay-Bilt Construction (2006)

"Everdry Waterproofing has participated in Royal Oak Dream Home Expo for 1 year and is a local company. Everdry Waterproofing has 432 satisfied customer in the City of Royal Oak alone."
Everdry Waterproofing (2007)

"I have attended 4 Dream Home Expos in the past and have helped many homeowners with their financing."
Bob Jurva, Charter One

"Homeworks CGO appreciates the Royal Oak exposure Dream Home provides. The Dream Home Expo personnel are top notch."
Home Works CGO, Inc.

"Pine Building had great ideas for helping us expand our home size, which enabled us to remain in Royal Oak"
Theresa Robinson, Happy Pine Building Company Customer

"Dream Home has been great for our business over the last 5 years."
Larry Rowe, President of National Window and Construction Company (2003)