These classes are designed to prepare students for the GED Test. Students are taught writing skills, math skills and essay writing. Test taking skills will also be taught. A variety of methods will be utilized, including cooperative learning, hands-on activities, and individualized instruction. Earn one unit of credit while you prepare for the GED Test. There is a $25.00 Registration Fee for this class.
Fall REGISTRATION BEGINS august 20th!
Appointments are available beginging August 6th. Please contact Danielle at ext 1502 for details. Fall 2018 Registration Schedule for HSC & GED Prep.
- Monday and Tuesday, Open Enrollment from 3:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday and Thursday, Open Enrollment from 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Before coming in for your registration appointment, please print the following documents by clicking on the link and complete ALL SECTIONS prior to coming in. Doing so will greatly reduce the amount of time registration takes.
- GED Preparation/High School Completion Participant Agreement
- Release of Records
- Information Sheet
- Emergency Contact Information
- Adult Learner Plan 17-18 (this form only needs to be completed by students who will be age 20 or older as of September 1st, 2018)
Please print and complete the following forms if you are UNDER 20 YEARS OF AGE AS OF SEPTEMBER 1ST, 2018.
Students who are age 20 or older as of September 1st, 2018 will be required to take a reading level test at registration prior to registering for courses. The reading test and registration take approximately two hours total, though that time can be reduced by coming in with the above documents already completed.
Please bring a copy of your driver's license, transcript.
Classes will begin TBD.